Hi! I’m an alien who isn’t very good at blending in with all the humans on the planet.
Here are a bunch of words that may help to partially describe me:
Here’s a list of stuff I like:
- When people are honest even when it’s difficult.
- When people accept others the way they are without having pre-judged/biased ideas about them.
- When someone goes out of their way to help out a complete stranger if they don’t really have to.
- When people are true to themselves and don’t pretend to be someone they’re not.
- When people see both the good and bad in others, but focus more on the good.
- When people risk their lives for others, including/especially for animals.
- When people prioritize friendship above other things like money, work, romantic relationships, etc.
- When people genuinely listen and try to understand others, especially when they’re upset.
- When people stand up for what they believe in.
- When people are willing to forgive each other instead of holding grudges.
Stuff I don’t like:
- When people insist that it’s acceptable or even good to hit children for any reason other than self-defense.
- When people insist that school is a good place for people to spend the majority of their childhood.
- When people are disrespectful towards children, animals or insects.
- Any kind of discrimination.